>>美女♂men Z

Name: YAKKUN Lv.29 
Element: Magician of Love and Fire
Part: Vocals
Race: Wizard
weapon: Rainbow Veil

Sex: ♂
Birthday: 24th September
Blood Type: B
Favorite Magic: Little Fire
Message:
I may be a dropout in the magic world, but I’m a gutsy magician with more passion and faith than anyone else!
See, I’ve lost 10 kilograms with my slimming magic!
Now it’s my turn to make everybody happy!




















Name: Natsuki Kisaragi Lv.21
Element: Magician of Sky and Nature
Part: Guitar
Race: Elf
Weapon: Holy Angel Wings

Sex: ♂
Birthday: June 19th
Blood Type: O
Favorite Magic: Summoning the Fairy Dragon
Message:
I can handle animal, plants, wind, and the weather!
I support the battle with my fairy dragon called MiruMiru!



Name: Toru ch Lv.--
Element: Magician of Light and Electricity
Part: Synthesizer
Race: Doll
Equip: Clockwork Magic Generator – Revised

Sex: ?
Birthday: April 3rd
Blood Type: B
Favorite Magic: Judgment Days (Refer to Wikipedia)
Message:
Huh? What about my back?



Name: Iori Lv.24
Element: Magician of Water and Ice
Part: Bass
Race: Frosty
Equip: Water Robe
Sex: ♂
Birthday: February 4th
Blood Type: O
Favorite Magic: Diamond Healing
Message:
My element is water but I use a bright red bass guitar!! (*´ω`*)
Water heals the heart, but it can also become a weapon at times.
I will heal your heart but I will also rock your heart.
So please come see me and I’ll go see you too.



Source: 
美女♂men Z official

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.